Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 25

On Sunday I got a smoothie from J's Vegan on Abbot Kinney. I've been so reluctant to talk about J's because I think its great that there is a vegan place walking distance from work and the staff is just as friendly as can be, but it is SO overpriced and the food is really hit & miss. Or just mediocre. My $5 smoothie was miserable. It was so sweet and loose, not like smoothie consistency at all. I felt like an idiot for having paid so much for something that I could have done better at home for a fraction of the price. That and I had the breakfast burrito and it was bland. This is not a yelp review, and I don't think too many people are reading this blog so whatever, I won't feel too bad posting this. But they frustrate me so! Anyway, if you are on AK, and you do go to J's then I would suggesting getting something from the deli case. You can sample anything in the deli case first so you can pick something you really like (and they do have some standouts like their seitan in the peanut sauce.)

No comments:

Post a Comment